- Cloud Storage: Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) are all cloud services approved for RHI data storage.
- If you wish to use a cloud service not listed above, it must undergo a risk assessment before being implemented.
- OTDI maintains a Cloud Services Registry with detailed information on using AWS and Microsoft Azure applications and the level of data they are approved for.
- OTDI also maintains a Cloud Assessment Registry for all third-party cloud services that have gone through the university risk assessment.
- Equipment/Non-Cloud Storage: Your unit’s IT staff must be consulted to ensure any equipment or non-cloud storage is available and configured to S4 standards before being used for the research project.