Endpoint security is critical in the mission to protect university data.
Enterprise Security’s Client Protection – Endpoint Encryption service allows university departments to implement endpoint encryption, BitLocker/FileVault key management and removable media encryption.
The Client Protection – Endpoint Encryption service provides:
- Initial consultation to better understand customer’s endpoint security needs
- Installation of endpoint encryption administrative server and encryption agent (customers using a local instance must provide required hardware)**
- Endpoint encryption supports Windows and Mac
- Post installation support
- IT administrator training
**Department or college is responsible for installing the client on any endpoint devices.